Osterwalder AG is a globally active technology company that has successfully established itself in the international market. With our technologically advanced powder presses for hard metal, metal powder and ceramics, our customers produce millions of the most demanding parts and components every day.
You are a talented and motivated personality? Then become part of our open-minded and committed team and work with us as a
Senior Test Manager/- in | Software Tester 80–100 %
As a test manager you are responsible for the software testing process in our agile software team. We develop innovative and high-quality software for our customers’ smart factories. As a professional software tester, you will work with the software developers to ensure the high stability and robustness requirements of the machine and software applications in the digital ecosystem.
- You define the test process from unit test to acceptance test
- Your task is to define the test strategy and to determine the appropriate test methods and test tools.
- Representation of software quality assurance (QA) issues in the Scrum team.
- Actively advises Product Owner, Scrum Master and development team on QA and testing issues.
- You support, monitor and control the test progress in all test phases and create reports on the test progress and quality status of the test project
- Specification, automation and execution of integration and regression tests
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with other areas, especially with system testing
- Completed studies as a computer scientist FH/ETH, electrical engineer FH/ETH or a comparable qualification
- You like to work in a flexible, dynamic environment and live agile methods in projects
- Experience with test automation projects
- You are familiar with test strategies and test processes and have already applied them successfully
- You are in possession of a certification as ISTQB Certified Tester or a comparable certificate
- Confident handling of current test tools
- The enthusiasm for simple and intuitive user experience is in your blood
- You communicate in German and English at a very good level
- You work in a young, motivated and dedicated 10-person Scrum team
- We offer individual training and development opportunities
- You can contribute your expertise, make a difference and work for well-known clients
- We live an open corporate culture and offer a relaxed but focused working atmosphere
- We offer annual working hours, remote office as well as home office are possible
- We have progressive employment conditions in accordance with the MEM collective labor agreement, e.g. 5 weeks vacation, 40 hour week.
- Good accessibility by public transport, free parking for cars and bicycles and catering facilities are available.
If this challenge appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application by e‑mail to
For telephone information please contact Mr. Andreas Weber phone 032 387 15 11.